Working conditions are safe & hygienic

Where to go for help

Free Farm H&S Risk Assessment Software UK Health and Safety Executive.

TUC Guide for Migrant Workers in many languages

Employers Guide to H&S at Work

ILO, International Chemical Safety Cards; International Labour Organisation (ILO) Practical information cards summarising health and safety information on chemicals used in industry. An ICSC summarises essential health and safety information on chemicals for their use at the "shop floor" level by workers and employers in factories, agriculture, construction and other work places. The international Chemical Safety Cards are not legally binding documents, but consist of a series of standard phrases, mainly summarising health and safety information collected, verified and peer reviewed by internationally recognized experts, taking into account advice from manufacturers and Poison Control Centres.

UK Health and Safety Executive on 0845 345 0055 The Health and Safety Commission is responsible for health and safety regulation in Great Britain. Their mission is to protect people's health and safety by ensuring risks in the changing workplace are properly controlled. On this part of the site, you can find out more about the health and safety system in Great Britain, the HSC strategy for workplace health and safety in Great Britain until 2010 and beyond, and get useful information and support on legislation in the workplace.

Guide to HMO regulations:

Further information on the requirements for PSV licences: The Vehicle and Operator Services Agency (VOSA) – and more specifically. The telephone helpline number is 0870 6060440. Companies operating in the East of England may find it preferable to telephone the Peterborough office – 01733 263423.

Information on the requirements for drivers can be obtained from the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA). The telephone contact number is 0870 240 0009.

Free H&S Training and Qualifications for workers in Agriculture: